In this privacy statement we will explain what personal data we collect from users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing us with your personal data on this website.
On this website we respect and take care of the personal data of users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space, and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that are required.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Legislation in force
This website is adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: InmoSomera, S.L.
- Commercial name: INMOBILIARIA SOMERA
- NIF/CIF: B95981775
- Address: C / Somera, 25, 48005 Bilbao
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Real estate purchase and sale services
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web Contacts”.
For the treatment of data of our contacts, in Somera Real Estate we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
At Inmobiliaria Somera we will apply the following principles for the processing of your personal data, thus adjusting to the requirements of the new data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data (the minimum possible) in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. Debe saber que tomamos todas las precauciones necesarias para evitar el acceso no autorizado o uso indebido de los datos de nuestros usuarios por parte de terceros. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties
Obtaining your data
The personal data that we treat in INMOBILIARIA SOMERA come from:
- Contact forms
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether INMOBILIARIA SOMERA is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. INMOBILIARIA SOMERA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, which have been provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
At INMOBILIARIA SOMERA we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose:
- Contact form: For the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact list, the provision of services, the management of the commercial relationship and other purposes.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Inmobiliaria Somera 25, SLwith address at C / Somera, 25, 48005 Bilbao will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Contacts on the web .
INMOBILIARIA SOMERA, does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, INMOBILIARIA SOMERA, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help INMOBILIARIA SOMERA to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.inmobiliariasomera.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Hostinet SLU, S.L.,(Hostinet) con domicilio C/ Hurtado de Amezaga 20, 4º, C.P. 48008, Bilbao, Bizkaia. More information at: https://www.hostinet.com/ Hostinet SLU, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to INMOBILIARIA SOMERA.
When browsing https://www.inmobiliariasomera.com, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics: We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
INMOBILIARIA SOMERA undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
INMOBILIARIA SOMERA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, INMOBILIARIA SOMERA will ensure that any person who is authorized by INMOBILIARIA SOMERA to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizingINMOBILIARIA SOMERA, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to https://www.inmobiliariasomera.com, exonerating INMOBILIARIA SOMERA from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to INMOBILIARIA SOMERA in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
INMOBILIARIA SOMERA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, INMOBILIARIA SOMERA will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, INMOBILIARIA SOMERA does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, INMOBILIARIA SOMERA undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.